A 40 second intro to last year's event. Click below.
At our 2014 event, we had FREE VALET PARKING for our attendees! Plus...
* Free Gluten Free Samples from Jac's Bakeshop & Bistro
* Free Smoothie Samples from Healthy Living Networking
* Free Hearing Screenings by Miracle Ear from 11-3
* Free Oral Screenings from Pre Paid Dental Service Plan / Gentle Dental
* Free Diabetic Foot Exams and Podiatric Consultations from North Shore Podiatry
* Free Blood Pressure Screenings by Extended Home Care MLTC
* Free Chair Massages and Gait Presentation by Farmingdale Physical Therapy West
* Free Blood Pressure Screenings by Integrative Cardiology Center of Long Island
* Free Facial Analysis from Lifestyle Lift
* Free Popcorn from US Mortgage
* Free 5 Minute Hand or Foot Massage by Daisy Sullivan LMT - Certified in Geriatric Massage
* Free Video Otoscope Exams by Beltone Hearing Aid Center - See inside your ears!
* Cardiac Testing by Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics - Bring your insurance card
* Free Delicious Food Samples from Mulberry Street of Babylon and Seaford, Mio Posto of Hicksville, and Love & Quiches Gourmet - Bring your appetite!
* Free Body Fat Analysis by Dr. David J. Rogers
* Free Health Assessments from Advanced Holistic and Premium Holistic Healthcare
The Interfaith Nutrition Network (The INN) once again joined us to collect non-perishable food and money to help Long Island's needy. Those who did received raffle tickets to win terrific donated prizes! We are always happy to accept donations to help this worthy cause.
Here are some of the types of businesses/organizations that participate each year:
|Interests for those Over 50|
Health for those Over 50
Health Care Professionals
Lifestyle for those Over 50
Fun Places to Explore
|Spare Time for those Over 50|
Finances for those Over 50
Living Arrangements for those Over 50
In Home Care
Check out this 95-second clip of Over 50 Fair Director, Barbara Kaplan, speaking at the Long Beach Historical Society which aired on Halftime Howie's program on WGBB 1240 AM radio in August, 2013 - click here!
The people who bring you the Over 50 Fair are proud to present the All Kids Fair www.AllKidsFair.com
- our event in April geared towards kids and their families.