Enjoy our 40 second intro. Click below.
Newsday loves us! Take a look at the Newsday link above to see TWO articles written about us on Sunday, September 20, 2015!
Check out our full class schedule by clicking here!
(This needs a tense update! We'll do that and update the photos very soon. Check back!)
We have so many reasons for you to join us again!
We are pleased to have many special guests this year, including:
Fox TV's Chef Jonathan of MasterChef Season 6 (current season)
Fox TV's Chef AJ of MasterChef Junior Season 3 (most recent season)
CJ Marie, the newly crowned Ms. New York Senior America 2015
plus additional lovely beauty queens. Click the Appearances link above to see who will be joining us and when they will be present.
NEW THIS YEAR - enjoy our Singles Lounge. Who knows...maybe that special someone will be waiting for you there!
We will also have...
FREE VALET PARKING. Plus...
* Get your Flu and Pneumococcal Shots from Rite Aid Pharmacy - free with most insurance cards
* Enjoy Delicious Food Samples from Mio Posto
* Cardiac Testing from Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics - bring your insurance card
* Free Reiki Mini-sessions from Healing Energy and Wellness with Judy Stern
* Enjoy Delicious Food Samples from Mulberry Street of Seaford
* Free Video Otoscope from HearUSA
* Free Waxing for Men and Women from Long Island Skin Care
* Free Popcorn from Passion Parties
* Free Samples from Dove Chocolate Discoveries
* Free Consultations from Desepoli Wealth Management
* Free Blood Pressure Screenings from St. Francis Hospital
* Free Consultations from Combined Insurance
* Free Adult Orthodontics Consultations from Alan M. Gibbs, DDS, PC
* Free E-Book from Patricia Mazza, Certified Independent Health Coach of Take Shape for Life
* Free Consultations from The WealthPlan
* Free Custom Skincare Recommendations from Rodan & Fields Skincare
* Free Sleep Apnea Consultations from Delta Sleep Center
* Free Foot Evaluations from Country Foot Care
* Free Health Assessments from Advanced Holistic and Premium Holistic Healthcare
The Interfaith Nutrition Network (The INN) will once again join us to collect non-perishable food and money to help Long Island's needy. Those who donate will receive raffle tickets to win terrific donated prizes! We are always happy to accept donations to help this worthy cause.
Here are some of the types of businesses/organizations that participate each year:
|Interests for those Over 50|
Health for those Over 50
Health Care Professionals
Lifestyle for those Over 50
Fun Places to Explore
|Spare Time for those Over 50|
Finances for those Over 50
Living Arrangements for those Over 50
In Home Care
The people who bring you the Over 50 Fair are proud to present the All Kids Fair www.AllKidsFair.com
- our event in April geared towards kids and their families.