A 40 second intro to this year's event. Click below.
Once again, we will have FREE VALET PARKING for our attendees! Plus...
* Free 5 Minute Hand or Foot Massage by Daisy Sullivan LMT - Certified in Geriatric Massage
* Free Video Otoscope Exams by Beltone Hearing Aid Center - See inside your ears!
* Cardiac Testing by Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics - Bring your insurance card
* Free Delicious Food Samples from Mulberry Street of Babylon and Seaford, Mio Posto of Hicksville, and Love & Quiches Gourmet - Bring your appetite!
* Free Body Fat Analysis by Dr. David J. Rogers
* Free Health Assessments from Advanced Holistic and Premium Holistic Healthcare
The Interfaith Nutrition Network (The INN) will once again be joining us. Please bring non-perishable food or money to help Long Island's needy and receive raffle tickets to win terrific donated prizes! We are happy to accept donations to help this worthy cause.
Here are some of the types of businesses/organizations that will participate this year:
|Interests for those Over 50|
Health for those Over 50
Health Care Professionals
Lifestyle for those Over 50
Fun Places to Explore
|Spare Time for those Over 50|
Finances for those Over 50
Living Arrangements for those Over 50
In Home Care
Check out this 95-second clip of Over 50 Fair Director, Barbara Kaplan, speaking at the Long Beach Historical Society which aired on Halftime Howie's program on WGBB 1240 AM radio in August, 2013 - click here! For more great events brought to you by the same folks who run the Over 50 Fair, go to www.AllKidsFair.com (All Kids Fair - for kids and their families) and www.SpecialtyConnections.com (events at area malls and more!).
AND, IF YOU LIKE THE ALL KIDS FAIR, please vote for us by clicking the banner below! You can vote once per day per IP until September 1, 2014. Thanks for your support!