A 40 second intro to last year's event. Click below.
Stay tuned for many more reasons for our attendees to join us again.
We will have...
FREE VALET PARKING. Plus...
* Free Adult Orthodontics Consultations from Alan M. Gibbs, DDS, PC
* Free Popcorn from Passion Parties
* Free E-Book from Patricia Mazza, Certified Independent Health Coach of Take Shape for Life
* Free Consultations from The WealthPlan
* Free Custom Skincare Recommendations from Rodan & Fields Skincare
* Free Sleep Apnea Consultations from Delta Sleep Center
* Free Foot Evaluations from Country Foot Care
* Free Health Assessments from Advanced Holistic and Premium Holistic Healthcare
The Interfaith Nutrition Network (The INN) will once again join us to collect non-perishable food and money to help Long Island's needy. Those who donate will receive raffle tickets to win terrific donated prizes! We are always happy to accept donations to help this worthy cause.
Here are some of the types of businesses/organizations that participate each year:
|Interests for those Over 50|
Health for those Over 50
Health Care Professionals
Lifestyle for those Over 50
Fun Places to Explore
|Spare Time for those Over 50|
Finances for those Over 50
Living Arrangements for those Over 50
In Home Care
Check out this 95-second clip of Over 50 Fair Director, Barbara Kaplan, speaking at the Long Beach Historical Society which aired on Halftime Howie's program on WGBB 1240 AM radio in August, 2013 - click here!
The people who bring you the Over 50 Fair are proud to present the All Kids Fair www.AllKidsFair.com
- our event in April geared towards kids and their families.